Thursday, February 11, 2010

Are industrial spray paint fumes harmful and can you get cancer from it?

My mom is freaking out that I spray paint my models even though the labels say ';known to cause cancer in California'; stuff like that. Before i didn't where one of those masks that cover your nose and mouth which has only been a few months, maybe 4 or 5 but now i where one just to be safe. I'm 12 and getting cancer doesn't really seem probable right now and I thought only if you spray it just to inhale it, of course your going to get cancer.Are industrial spray paint fumes harmful and can you get cancer from it?
Use a respirator that is charcoal activated.the packaging will say ok with paints.Are industrial spray paint fumes harmful and can you get cancer from it?
why wouldnt u just wear a mask

No comments:

Post a Comment