Thursday, February 11, 2010

What type spray paint would u use on my feet? Industrial or household spray paint?

Would u first take my shoes off and paint my bare feet or would u paint my shoes? would u spray paint between my toes?What type spray paint would u use on my feet? Industrial or household spray paint?
For a print of your feet ?


I would use impasto acylics and your bare feet.Step into the paint and gently place your foot on a canvas one at a time.


To paint your feet for some obscure purpose i might spray them and in between the toes.


A good composition maybe to paint/print your bare feet and then paint the souls of your shoes and print from them too!


Hope this is helpful,happy new year.What type spray paint would u use on my feet? Industrial or household spray paint?
thanks for the points and the vote.Happy FEET are ,bright feet ! Good luck with your painting !

Report Abuse



If I were you I would just use any household spray paint.

Report Abuse



both house hold and industrial spray paints are entirely toxic to your skin. i would simply brush on some finger paint, or acrylic paint instead.
Is this a new fetish?
acrylic spray paint your bare feet a pastel colour. when it dried, i'd draw with felt pens. then i'd photograph your feet. i'd paint your shoes if you wanted me to., but not on your feet.
water base paint or soybean , that way you can wash it off when you get sick of it ,,,happy painting
Use primer then paint.
this is such a weird question

No comments:

Post a Comment