Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where can my boyfriend go to get advanced training in industrial painting???????

my boyfriend will soon be finishing jo corp wher he was taking up industrial painting as his trade. Although he's already been there for 5 months and will be finishing in November he still is not 100% comfortable with that trade. Does anyone from DC, MD or VA know where he can go to find a job within that field but also offer advanced traing. Job corp does offer job placement but he also wants to research opportunities hisself. Pleeease help.Where can my boyfriend go to get advanced training in industrial painting???????
I am wealthy.


My parents are wealthy.


=D





and I'm 13


And I am rich


I didnt feel like writing wealthy.


But I am wealthy.


My parents a multi millionares.

No comments:

Post a Comment